Centre for Koch Rajbanshi Studies and Development (CKRSD) is a non-profit charitable organization which aims to promote and encourage research, studies of and on the Koch Rajbanshi community, their culture, history, language and society. CKRSD also aims to work and dedicate itself for the all-round development of the Koch Rajbanshi people. CKRSD’s prime focus area is Koch Rajbanshi studies and their development, but its vision is to include everyone in its mission to serve these neglected people of South Asia. Therefore, we are happy and proud to invite all those non-Koch Rajbanshi friends, well-wishers to walk hand in hand with us and explore and serve the Koch Rajbanshi people. History says that the Koch Rajbanshis have been always an inclusive society rather than an exclusive society. CKRSD’s one of the major objectives is to develop proper policies for the Koch Rajbanshi and their area so that it can contribute in finding solution to various problems of the People.
- Indigenous allies of the British Raj: The Rajbanshis of North-Bengal August 15, 2014
- Telengana wave gives fresh breath to KPP, KLO for Kamtapur movement February 25, 2014
- Won’t tolerate any separatist movement: Bengal CM January 22, 2014
- Koch Rajbanshir Ahoituk Bibhjon. 01.11.2013 November 16, 2013
- CKRSD on ST status for Koch Rajbongshis October 25, 2013
RADIOMor Baba Jodi Pindhil Hoi Angas by Madan Roy Koch
Two poems by Kamalesh Sarkar